As of today, I’m full-time employee and am not looking for a new job.
I develop software. Most of the time I build stuff for Web. In my free time I read books from O’Reilly, watch screencasts from PeepCode, read tuts by Envato and experiment with cutting edge technologies.
Most of the code I write for fun is available on my Github profile
- Semantic HTML
- Scalable and cutting-edge CSS
- Websites client-side performance
- Clean and maintainable PHP
- Currently learning Ruby + Rails
- Solid skills in Regular Expressions
- Always using VIM+GIT+Tmux and most likely on UNIX (FreeBSD, CentOS)